wow.. din realise that I've nt been blogging. my best fren reminded me last nite when we finally met up after 10 days.
despite being frens for 16 years, it's surprising that we only have increasing number of stuff to share. My energy and zest just come on whenever I chatted with her although I was feeling really sleepy and tired last nite. It might be the adrenaline.
She was feeling a sense of lost as her bro is getting married tomolo. I totally understand her feelings because I experienced this kind of feelings when my close cousin just got married. Although they're still contactable and living in S'pore, u'll just feel tat a part of u is leaving you and the sadness just falls in. ;) So ger, cheer up~ U'll get used to his absence at home and look forward to being an aunt soon!~
It really seemed like a break to me this week. Have been slacking around ever since last Friday when the break for Grp B students started. It's a good time for some self-reflection and "consolidation". How apt. Yan mei mei finally had some time for me and we went for a cozy dinner at Marina Square on weds. After which, chunli and I, together with a group of frenz, went to MOS. It was fun and we had some quality time together. Thanks babes and hunks! hahaz
Despite having only a few hours of sleep everynite, my 311 grp and I still have to present a case on the "buckies". It was a long and tedious case as the qns were sO "out of the norm". thankfully it's over! Looking forward to my last proj of the term and my uni life!
No comments:
Post a Comment