It's some1's birthday today. HAppie Birthday my fren. Thanks for the wonderful memories we've shared since JC.
音符
a realli nice song by Ronald Zheng. Some1 sang it really beautifully to me in front of the whole school.
It's an old song which not many ppl have heard it b4 but it's a song tat'll always send shiver down my spine.
Wonder how everything will be like if things were not the same now.
Mayb I would not have gone to study accountancy or to Syd for ex.
I would have become very demure? hahaz..
Mayb I would lose some frenz at the same time.
Life's really like a roller coaster, u'll noe when tat steep downslope will come to u and leaving u dripping with cold sweat.
On a sweeter note, life's like a box of chocolate. He once said this to me. And asked mi to press on and brave the storm. Tat's why I liked choco for a period of time.
It's been a good whole 5 years. Come this april, i'll brave another moment without u.
Thanks for being part of my memory and i've always kept the little diary. Whenever I feel sad, I'll travel down the sweet memory lane, feeling tat u're juz right behind mi.
Thanks Mr A. U noe who u are. Miss u dearly.
P.S. will post some pict soon.. stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment