The Thrill of Springcleaning
Never know that it can be so fulfilling when one springcleans.
There were so many surprises uncovered as I brushed off the dust, rearranged my shelves and wardrobe.
Wow, these are what I've found:
1) $ 100 bucks! (an old wallet, sitting there in a corner of my study table, ever since the HK trip)
2) 10 pieces of PERFECTLY NEW clothings (spag, tank tops, skirts, pants, u name it, i have it)
3) Softtoys which I've never seen b4 (where did they spring out from?)
4) Receipts that contained traces of my lavish spendings
5) Movie stubs
6) Necklaces n Pendants (oops, my fishybony has turned grey)
7) Sweets!
hahaz..realli enjoyed the mini springcleaning and I'm proud to declare that my wardrobe finally got SPACE to put more beautiful and sexy clothings!! woohoO! ( I tot of buying a bigger wardrobe, but sadly, my 3_ yr _old_ wardrobe is built-in)
and I'm glad to announce that my CNY clothes are bought and elegantly resting in my "new" wardrobe! Woohoo!
Bursting with happiness =)
Gonna clean up my study room soon, the books that are pilling up on my luggage is simply an awful sight.. rrrr..but I wanna keep them! MAyb I shld pop by Ikea to get those boxes one day~
No comments:
Post a Comment