My 3rd week in sch
Another week gone by and I'm enjoying every moment of it. Full of happie surprises, and I've met and got to know so many new ppl and learning new things. What more could one wan?!
It's been such a long time since new frenz found their way into my life. Still remembered the excitement when I arrived in Sydney -Macquarie University where I know absolutely NO ONE there! And at the end of my exchange, I've gotten myself so many new found frenz which I've kept in touch with until now. It's really fate and destiny that we've met and actually spend some time with each other.
So just wanna say, no matter who u are, and mayb we've gone our separate ways, no longer hanging out with one another, it certainly does not mean that I've forgotten about our frenship and I'm looking forward to our next meeting! :)
Anyway, I juz came back from "Xing qing rong ji", a Chinese Song Writing Competition organised by NuS King edward 7 hall. I went to support my fren's fren and was such a pleasant surprise to find my "angel" in VJC Choir also competing in the same competition. She won 3 grand prizes! I'm so proud of her! realli hope she becomes the female version of "David Tao" one day! She'll! Congrats ger, and all the bez for ur wonderful future!:)
Am learning salsa now. Just the basic steps for the 1st lesson and my tutor is very Onz about the dance. We were invited to the Salsa club for a party today and another party at DXO tomolo. Too bad i've got a reunion dinner with my paternal side. :( *shake ur bom bom*
oh, Memoirs was nice. And interestingly, the male lead's surname is "WAntanabe"...erm..shan't comment much..use ur imagination~:) I din understand why wan can sleep during the movie..hahaz..is it tat boring? I dun think so lei.;)
The next movie i'm looking forward to is Pirates,but heard it's onli coming out in June? Tat means i've gotta watch it in US. COoL! Hopefulli the place which i'm goin has a cinema theatre! ;)
Almost mount a "kerb" when I drove to sch yesterday. Daddy was so angry with me. Argh..why can't I drive properly. I was acuatlli speeding in NTU coz i'm late for my 1230 tutorial and my fren kept on calling me on the hp. argh..wat a day! I felt tat it's like "friday the 13th" though it's not. Luckily nuttin bad happened. I'm having "An angel to watch over me" maybee.. THanks!
CNY week is filled with proj deadlines. I dun understand why i'm always in Grp 1 or the last grp. It's been like this since my 1st year sem 1 in NTU! I was seldom in the middle! Can u believe!? wah! Wat a record! Who can beat me in tat?
AA101: last grp
AA202: Grp 1
AA205: Grp 1
AA206: Grp 1
AB112: Grp 1
AB213: Grp 1
AB311: Grp 1
AA304: Grp 1
:)
Have a great Chinese New Year! Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment