Monday, December 05, 2005

Travel journal 1

Travel Journal1
I luv to travel and that's a fact.

Been travelling since the age of 2. That's my 1st time on the plane and I was off to Malaysia. Then 2nd time to Thailand-Bangkok and Chingmai when I was 4. I remembered that I almost got lost in a temple and Daddy took a photo of me looking LOST.

Then I think my family had been goin to different parts of Malaysia when I was in Primary School. We went from Penang, to Cameron Highlands, Genting (my fav at tat age), Keda, KL, and not forgetting the oh-so-near Johor. I luv the holiday chalets that Mum was entitled to, those with chimney and you have to build fire with woods to keep yourself warm in the night. I remembered that there was this see-saw which I like to play with my uncle and sitting on his lap while he sings to me. How mum would spray the flowers outside the bungalow using a water hose and pose in front of the camera with her killer smile. Daddy will make mi wear this yellow hat tat serves to act as my shade against the strong sun. Those memories were juz so unforgettable.

I saw snow for the very 1st time when I was in P5 and that was in China, Beijing. It's so beautiful and I tot I was dreaming for a second. Been fantasizing how great snow is and how I will build a chubby snowman and have snow fights. Though the scenery was great, but I felt so cold for the 1st time and almost every photo has me wearing thick thick jackets inside and I looked like a "ba zhang". I was wearing this pink winter jacket with a pair of matching winter pants. On top of tat, I've winter cap, gloves and stockings. All prepared to battle the frosty winter.

Oh, I was so jealous of Daddy when I was young. Coz Daddy's bday falls in December so we'll always try to plan our overseas trip during Daddy's birthday week. I always complained to Mummy that I also want to go abroad to celebrate my birthday, but I never get my wish come true until I was 20. Coz my birthday falls in August and disgustingly, mid-term exams always fall somewhere near my birthday. So sad, when ain't I a June Baby?

Another interestin thing is that we'll always go to Genting to celebrate X'mas. Daddy will always bring me there to enjoy amusement rides and take photos with Santa Claus. I enjoy taking the coach when I was young coz I think it's so fun that the bus went round and round the hill and we're like driving through the clouds! Weehee! And I look forward to Genting every year end becoz I get to play those arcade games and win myself lotsa soft toys with Daddy's basketball skills and Mummy's luck. Oooh, and I luv the deserts that I enjoyed at the end of dinners. Yummy!

I shall continue with my exciting travel stories in due time..stay tuned!:)

No comments: