~ Merry merry xmas ~ a belated entry
hi everyone~! had a good xmas? I've a pretty interesting countdown tis year and tis hols is much more fun than I had expected~
I do believe tat things turn out betta when u dun think too much about it. It's called "accidentally in luv". I guess it's becoz expectations are so high sometimes when there's too much hype over something, then when such expectations are not met, ppl will feel disappointed or not tat realli happie.
U get my drift?
hahaz..sorry for the confusion but anyway, juz wanna say Narnia is nice! and I think "LucY" the little ger acted quite well and she's so lovable! If u have not read the story b4, I encourage u to watch this movie coz it's funny, touching n most of all, there's a happie ending! oh, and pls stay at ur seat when the show is over coz there's still a small little part of the show.
yeah, got a nice piece of clothes today while shopping with my cousin, Ah Bao and Wendy.
did i tell u i went cycling with Wendy on Xmas day n I met into a mini accident? Ouch! It hurts man, my whole body is full of bruises now.. with the aftermath of that crash and also from that bumpy amusement park ride tat I sat on Xmas eve. =( the blueblacks are so fugly!! eee
and Robinsons Sales is terrible! can u imagine the queue is like never-ending? From level 1 to 5? wow..superb! How I wish I was the shareholder of RB..hahaz..
Anyway, new year eve is around the corner and I hope everyone will take these few days to consolidate their new year resolutions! ( though my fren told me tat new year resolutions never come true)..hahaz..i shall break tat TAboO!
ciaoz!~
No comments:
Post a Comment