Finalli persuaded my best fren to go Sentosa with me. She is a very "lazy" person. She dun like to exercise. However, I realised there's a sudden change in her. She actualli went to jog and swim last weekend, and agreed to cycle with me todaY! The sun is goin to rise in the West!
I wanna say, Ger thanks for the accompany! and I had a good time with Weiling.. saw another side of life...mayb i should learn how to cook..hahaz..
oh, i was feeling quite moody last nite. found out the ugly side of reality. No one realli celebrates your joy. No one turly appreciates ur effort. Mayb I'm a perfectionist. I wish for nuttin but the purity of all things. I dun like masks. I detest unsincerity.
I appreciate every little things tat u do. But do u? I'm so tired of hoping somethings out of nuttin. I always told my self tat I shld juz move on. I'm losing faith bout certain things in life. THis is tragic. I want to relive my enthusiasism!
my haircut. is something tat make mi more troubled. I wan to return to the days when I was 17. I felt loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment