Excited to see mi back in action againz!?
Tell u a secret, I miss all of ya! I miss blogging!
Din blog coz of many reasons and part of it is becoz i'm scared this blog would vanish one day..
sounds oxymoronic?!
Anyway, tis hols is so happening!
I've spent a bomb on so many things..from cosmetics to clothes to a gift for my dady..
I luv hols but can I curb myself from spending lavishly?
Especially when it comes to desserts..
I luv and I miss suppering too..
so many things have disappeared from my life..
dunno where to pick them up againz..
If u're still there, would u come back to look for mi?
If u're still in doubt, wouldn't u juz ask to clarify?
If u're still mine, couldn't u bear to make me sad?
hahaz..
wat a nice fantasy..
I luv to dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment