woohoo!
how time flies..
2 weeks of fruitful lessons have passed~ :*)
And i've met so many ppl and incidents over this 2 weeks too...
NaTIONal Day Is cOMing to town~! and becoz of it, i'm goin to have 3 days off from sch! (Dun b envy of mi yet..make-up lessons are conducted during the vacation break__)
However, i'm quite happie with this arrangement..at least my 1st 2 weeks of sch isn't tat xiong yet.
Taking onli 3 cores and 1 GE tis sem, but with the "unleash" of FYP, i doubt this sem is goin to be a peaceful one..hahaaz..
Oh, last saturday, went shopping with 2 besties. It's been a long time since we girls chill out together and having so much fun~ I like my new look..but Daddy said I looked kidish? He must be kidding..lol.
anyway. looking forward to holidays. I miss travelling, esp to HK..
No comments:
Post a Comment