It's a big day. Full of hope, luv and excitement.
I'm really grateful to those who managed to take out some of their precious time and came to attend FLoriade, and those who took the effort to sms me to tell me tat u're not coming.
So touched tat at least 85% ppl turned up.
Now i understand the difficulties of event coordinators.
I have started counting down to this date ever since 86 days ago bu it was worth the wait and anticipation.
Most of the things I've planned went on smoothly and I'm really glad tat most ppl liked the Bingo game and the "surprise" (ppwt presentation). I hope it's a memorable bday party tat u all spent with me coz i definitely had one good time~!
I would really like to express my gratitude to the following ppl againz:
1) Daddy! U're the bez!
2) MUmmy! U're the bez tooo!
3) Ah yi~ She's my guardian angel~
4) Ah Lian~ My terrific make-up artist~
5) Ah Ha~ My dear cousin who's a silent supporter~
6) AH BAO~ My BROTHeR BEAR who is in charge of everything! THanks for ur muscles!~
7) Weili~ How can i forget about this great great great fren!?
8) Chunli~ She's indispensable!
9) My relatives~ Thanks for being so supportive all these while~
10) All the frenz who had turned up for my party (66 of them, and u all noe who u're~ :)
Without their presence, Floriade would not be a success.
Without their presence, Floriade would juz be another event.
With their participation, Floriade became such a wonderful memory for me.
However, I also wanna thank all the friends i've made all these while. U've shaped the "Angela"! And i'm very grateful tat i did not become any ah lian or ah hui..hahaz..
Oh, special thanks to my frenz in aussie, Sylvia, Joanthan and Su mei~ Thanks so much for remembering my special dae and kept in touch although i'm not in aussie land anymore~ Last year, I celebrated my 20th birthday with all of ya, and we had so much fun! Thanks a million for everything!!!
On a last and sweet note, I luv Papa and Mama..for bringing me to this wonderful world.
No comments:
Post a Comment