Wednesday, July 06, 2005

it took me quite some time b4 i decided to write this down...


so listen hard..

or rather,

read carefully.



i've been feeling moody, vexed, unhappy, angry and taken-for-granted for the past 1 month?

Moody:

I'm perplexed with how ppl can change their attitude so easily.

Vexed:

Why am I doing office work??

Unhappy:

Everyone's out of office while I'm stuck there.

Angry:

At myself. I dun understand wat i want.

Taken-for-granted:

My frenz, close ones, dunno tat they've hurt mi.

It's those small little things which built up tat hurt.

I dun like to ignore ppl.

I do so when i'm utterly disappointed or hurt.

If u happen to fall in any of these categories..

pls do some reflections.








I dun usually tell ppl why i'm angry at them.


coz i think that they would noe the reason, if they were, truly, my fren.

so pls dun claim to b one, when u dun even noe why i'm not talking to ya.

No comments: