was quite bored in the mornin. stoning in front of the laptop, waiting for the secretaries to assign us work to do.
then they all came at the same time.
in the end, I had 5 callovers to do altogether! juz b4 i went for lunch.
Lunch was sweet, coz i had it with Maybu. It was a long due lunch and I'm realli happie to b dining with her at our workplace.
After lunch, I received an email. More work. Unnecessary work.
so there i was, plucking figures from the general ledgers, when i was supposed to do callovers.
Seriously,
i rather meet lousy clients, difficult seniors and hard-to-find invoices than being bossed around.
Oh pls, can't u go down to collect that thing yaself when I'm alreadi ordered to do this and that by u?
and, u're a guy! come on! dun b such a bully! I'm not ya maid. Dun BOSS MI AROUND!
pissed off..totalli
No comments:
Post a Comment