An unexpected surprise~
Din expect myself to be posted to Creative Tech too~ Wat a sweet surprise after a long hols!~
As I was making my way back to PwC building, i think it's bird poo tat dropped btw me and Peijun. Tat's one close shave. Another accident happened 1 min later. Dunno why, Peijun accidentally spilled some of the tea from the cup she was holding. And my skirt got stained slightly. Then my comp hang! waah! wat a great start! However, things started to change for the betta! Realli betta!
Firstly, I got my wallpaper changed, which means tat my comp was not hang. Secondly, I was posted to Creative! hahaz..instead of Globalactive. Thirdly, I'm goin to work at Creative with my great pal, Miaorong~ Wat a good working experience!
So I took a cab down to 31 international biz park immediately. Was quite worried tat the fare would b too exp coz i did not bring enough cash today for cab. Din expect tat i'll need to travel so far today. At the lobby, I need to register myself using their "technology". All visitors are required to capture a photo of themselves into tis comp. Argh! I looked so surprised at the digital cam..haahz..so farnie~ Finalli, I reached the auditors' room. The room was labelled "maple". wat a nice name! And the seniors sitting inside are realli frenly and welcoming~
Hmmm, despite doing so many vouching today, I had lotsa fun~ Coz i'm not alone. Miaorong and I shared the tedious workload. I never did a job together with a close fren~ It's realli a cozy and warm experience. No man is an island! Had a realli meaningful and pleasant day.
Hope it stays tis way foreva..I'm feeling luved.
No comments:
Post a Comment