Dear pals,
I almost cried at the fact that I can't login to my blogspot home to type this entry! It was only after umpteenth tries, that I managed to match the correct password and user ID. Diao, think age is getting up on me and should jot down impt details like these in my notebook. =)
However, everything is meant to be! I was fated to pen down this entry, by hook or by crook? haha.. Anyways, some updates about myself after not writing for so so long again..
Ever wonder why certain things happen in our life? When happiness knocks on your door, have you wondered why they knock? When shits happen, do you question why they appear and make you feel so uncomfortable? These are some random thots which ran through my mind.
We tend to question so much about life that we ignore the beauty of the unknown. Everything happens for a reason, but I believe we do not need to know every single reason. Read if off from a book: " Life's a delicious ambiguity". Yeah, I truly appreciate the essence of this statement. Oiishi ne! Life can be as bad as you think, but it can also be as amighty as you wish it to be! Changing perception is the key. Be forthcoming about changes, and be accepting of the shit that happened. Maybe someone is trying to tell you a sign? Maybe everything was already planned for by someone? And there's also possibility that things are not as bad as what they seemed to be now.
Reading another book that is entitled "Love youself, see through others" (Literally translated from Chinese wordings). The book is filled with stories of how great man succeed in life, and how postitive attitude towards oneself can create such an immense power to change our present circumstances. We are the dictators of our lives, and only we can create the change we want to see in ourselves. I still have a long way before I reach the last page of the book, and it serves as my "breakfast" as I take the long arduous journey to work (or numerous trainings which many of my closed frenz would know).
I take great pleasure in doing the things which I am currently engaged in. Never had I allowed regrets to flow into my life and I am proud to say that I am still maintaining that record. It was definitely a beautiful memory of my life thus far, and I wanna thank my bestie, sistas and tons of pals who were there, being very supportive and encouraging all these while. I may never thank you all enough and I am truly loving these moments!
"I'll make it through the rain, I will stand up once again..on my own..and I know.. " =)
Muacks,
Angela_the kai xin guo
No comments:
Post a Comment