Hey!
Lazy me decided to blog again after procrastinating for some time. Bestie has been nagging at me and so I am here now to update u guys about my current situation.
Life's been really kind on me and my relationship with Ah Bian's owner. May was like a breeze and June is looking good too. Maybe it's the summer sun plus the off-peak mood that made everything else seemed less irritable. Maybe.
Work is still very mundane and I did not sign up for something which I wanna to initially. Coz I think my priorities have somewhat changed, and I did not wanna go for something half-heartedly. Though I would really like to work overseas, it's not really wise to leave now when I've so much else that I wanna accomplish here 1st.
Frenz around me are getting on quite well too, from the occasional chats and blog updates. It really feels like this year's summer sun is so comfy and every1 is in the mood to pick up new hobbies and soak themselves in the sun.
So looking forward to the end of june as I await my (hopefully fat) bonus. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment