Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Life's good when u least expect

~When u least expect something, it'll just come knocking at your door and catch you by the greatest surprise.~

Just like when I just wanna get away from S'pore for a while and I got a chance to go for an exchange program.

Just like how I waited for my present company to offer job positions during my internship and I went for interview bravely though I know how slim a chance I might get it.

Just like I was so lost in USA and I manage to find my own way out of the scary workplace and had one of the greatest time of my life travelling.

More amazingly, just like how my dear came into my life and change my lifestyle in an unknowing manner.

And we acutally had the chance to work together when the probability of it happening is acutally so small...

Is it a sign?

We might not even have a chance to be more than friends, if I haven't come back from the program earlier.

We might not even chat already if I haven't gone for exchange.

We might not even meet if I haven't gone for the voluntary camp.

Isn't fate such a miraculously thing?

Totally immersing in this interesting tot.

...Happy 7th month...

No comments: