Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Signs showing tat u're Really Gettin older

1) U shop with ur bestie and walk into the same shop everytime u're there. The shop is called "Helen".

2) U meet up with ur bestie and both of you will oogle at the handsome boy that walked past and whispered to each other how sad that we're not his type (coz we're too old for him).

3) U hang out with ur bestie and start talking about things which happened decades ago and luff about silly things which both of you did when u're younger.

4) Ur bestie and U talk about dresses and make-up instead of the latest tv shows.

5) U can read ur bestie's mind and say it out loud before she even had the chance to do so. (coz both of u have no secrets btw each other, u already know what she knows)

6) Ur bestie can chat with ur mum for half an hour on the phone while u're shopping outside!!

My gosh...

Tis is what I've collated after spending 17 years (and still counting) of frenship with my bestie.

The things we do and the stuff we said are really indications of our age.

If I were a guy, maybe I would fall in love with u long ago. (haha)

If I weren't a ger, maybe u'll fall in love with me too..(giggles)

*Just a sidetrack, will we ever know when are we going to pass away?

If you can,

what would you do?*

CAn u pls tell me?

P.S. I'm just an ordinary girl, not superwoman. Showing different facades is an expression of oneself. It's nuttin to be ashamed of and I'll never let any sides of me to explode or go out of proportion. Everyone needs a form of let-out. Have faith.

No comments: