it's silly that we need a title for our blog..
sometimes, you just wanna pen down things that flowed through your mind. Just lidat. Click.
No connections, no links.
I wish that sometimes life is not that harsh.
What's the form of simple life that you wish to lead?
To wake up and enjoy sumptuous breakfast daily?
To sleep and wake up in the arms of your loved ones?
To walk down the memory lane with your darlings?
To live each day as if you were a millionaire?
To have someone always telling you to do this and that?
To have lots of work to do everyday and achieve high sense of satisfaction upon completion of work?
To travel around the world?
To watch sunrise/ sunset with the one whom you will spend the rest of your life with?
I miss the days when I could just watch the day goes by and do nothing.
Tat's my way of simple life.
What's urs?
*p.S. i wish i was more carefree. no strings attached.
No comments:
Post a Comment