Monday, September 18, 2006

22 "THANK U"s TO THE SPECIAL U!




It's our 22nd day!

WoohoO!

I luv this number a lot, mayb coz this is the year which someone of very very special status acutally celebrated my birthday on the dot!


So now, I would like to say:"

1) Thank u for accompanying me home, whether rain or shine.

2) Thank u for shopping in the supermarket with me.

3) Thank u for going to IKe@ with me.

4) Thank u for giving me surprises .

5)Thank u for eating down the last chicken wing when I'm feeling too full.

6) Thank u for bringing me around Singapore just to taste good food.

7) Thank u for getting lost with me in Fort Canning.

8) Thank u for staying up late just to make sure I sleep at nite.

9) Thank u for waking up super early just to bring breakfast to my house.

10) Thank u for overlooking my mistakes/blurness at times.

11) Thank u for being my punching bag.

12) Thank u for tolerating my cold jokes.

13) Thank u for laughing at my silliness.

14) Thank u for introducing me to your wonderful family.

15) Thank u for loving my family so much too.

16) Thank u for waiting at my office lobby until I knock off.

17) Thank u for watching dvds with me until late at nite.

18)Thank u for being my guardian angel.

19) Thank u for praising me.

20) Thank u for being ever- so sweet.

21) Thank u for being "Dew".


Last but not least,

22) Thank u for appreciating me!





No comments: