Thursday, August 10, 2006

The lovely but crowded esplanade. A disappointment too for tonite...sob sob..
Happy happy 41st Birthday to my beloved Singapore! woohoo! u're another yr older! BOO!
The only Patriotic fellow among us... But hey, look carefully, u'll see the white too! Btw, who says must display patriotism outwardly? I'm shy..hia hia hia

Nice photo becoz of the photographer? or is it becoz of the 3 babes and beautiful sky and landscape?

my 2006 national day was spent with this great senior and her fren, Keling and Dew at the esplanade! WoohoO! Happie National day peeps! Though i din get to see the intended fireworks (really disappointed, and i was being blamed for this grave mistake :(, sorry frenz! ) , I had a truly fulfilling celebration of our nation's 41st birthday in Singapore! So glad that I've made the choice to come back home, and not spend it elsewhere. I still recalled how I tried my best to view the national day parade online while I was having exchange program in Sydney 2 years ago. My fren and I were squinting our eyes and glued to the monitor, just to see the lousy quality of the live telecast of NDP2004, with occasional computer hangs! argh!! Therefore, Nothing beats home man!!

~ Enjoy the photos of the meaningful day! (Morning: Movie, The Ant Bully, with Maybelyn, Evening: Supposedly fireworks viewing at esplanade)~

No comments: