Wednesday, July 19, 2006

My Grad Trip 2006

Bonjour!~ Finally I'm free and energetic enough to pen down some tots on my grad trip.

It began on 18th May, and ended sweetly on 27th June, almost midnite.

It's a long long journey and I think i've learnt a great deal about life through it.

Taipei is really a place known for its sumptuous and sinful delicacy. However, most of them are fried food that's sold by the roadside. I did not try those roadside stalls becoz I tot they're quite unhealthy and unhygienic. But ShiLin is a MUZ! I had my 1st taste of the "smelly Beancurd" and "coffin bread" at the crowded and happening place~ Shopping in Taipei is about the same experience in S'pore. Spend lavishly and u'll feel the pang. But the earrings sold there were just too irresistible! Bought 10 pairs of exotic earrings becoz they dun come in a pair. Each of my earring is unique by itself. Oooohh! I like their clothes design too although their material used wasn't that fantastic. The ppl are quite frenly, mayb because we know how to speak their native language. All in all, I had the best of my time iN Taipei becoz of the TRIPPIeS! Lub u BABES! Brought me so much fun and laughter, even into the nite, when I always can't fall asleep becoz the hotel bed was just too hard and uncomfortable! OucH!*
And it's wonderous how this trip had brought us closer. Though the 3 of us were hallmates, I was never really that close to Celine. Thanks for this opportunity, I got to know her much better and saw the fun sides of her. And I've to thanks Jiamei for giving up her chance to go Taipei toO~


US was a roller-coaster ride journey! Did not expect the experience in the amusement park to be that horrible and I would not like to be reminded of those times on cyberspace. Thus i'll only pen down the pleasant memories I shared with my bestie in US. I must thank our guardian angels for looking after us throughout this journey. Without them, we would not be able to leave our workplace so smoothly and be able to travel US at the same time. It's really a lot of luck. The ppl we met were so kind and helpful. We wouldn't know what to do without those aids. Eastern US is much more city-like, esp NY and Boston. WDC is quite museum-ish.. and penn, virginia, buffalo, phil, are more countryside looking. I like the balance struck in btw my travellings. Not too much of the city sceneries pls. And Nigara Falls are simply awesome! I cannot imagine myself missing that pitt stoP! If u think that tax in S'pore is high, try NY. I think most of my money has gone to their battles in IrAQ. But i really luv the broadway musicals~ If i have more time (though I've spent a week in NY), i'll definitely catch all of the famous broadways and indulge myself with all the great performances. Most of all, I luv Boston! Though we only spent 2 days there, it was enough in my opinion. Boston is quite cosmopolitan and it's not as dirty as NY. I think there's a perfect balance stuck btw the arts and sci in tat small city. I luv the cows artefacts being scattered around the streets. It just felt so vibrant and artistic!

Ooops.. just realised tat i'm going to be late for lunch..shld continue my rantings soon.. Ciaoz~

No comments: