Monday, April 25, 2005

end of exams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Among the accountancy students, the other fren and I might juz be the 1st 2 to end our exams. The reason being we are neither Group A or Group B Accountancy Students. We're the odd balls..hahaz..


So far, I think onli BnF students and the 2 of us are off from the vicious cycle of exams. NTU exam isn't fun at all. It's demoralising, disheartening and disgusting! I realli wonder how did my seniors in Accountancy (including those who took Accountancy 50 years ago) managed to survive through these ordeals. They are my superheros!!! WoohOO!


Is it just me? or is it the exam? I just cannot force to bring a smile on my face despite it being the end of torture. I just felt very exhausted and sleepy. I've been sleeping a lot actualli and I din really push myself very hard for this exam. Sometimes I wonder when this rat race is gonna end. It's never ending. After graduation, there's still 30 years of work life. If there's a choice, I would wan to retire as soon as possible. Tai-tai life would be very attractive. I would have time to learn sewing, cooking, knitting, scuba-diving, and all the other things that I would have done before I leave this earth.


If the ring test was accurate, I would get married about 3 years later.

Juz 2 days ago, my toiletmate and I had an interesting discussion.

I was just showing her a pict of the kind of wedding car I would prefer for my wedding.
A white antique car..those "tu - tu che" with wedding bells attached behind. hahaz.. I wan a "Bai se Huan Li"! As for the other details, I shall save it for my husband.hahaz..

We went on to talk about our kidz. I told her that my 1st would b a boi. And I wan my ah boi to marry her daughter. So she must definitely give birth to a ger, while I must give birth to a boi! haahz, this kind of marriage arrangement is called "zhi fu wei huan" .

I think we muz b super stressed tat day to discuss on such a topic. We actualli took an hour for tat matter. hahaz.. but it's kinda interesting rite?

Anyway, I'm goin to start my FYP tomolo! Can u imagine? While every1 is still mugging, I've gotta read articles and summarise them b4 next weds for my FYP tutor. Wonder how my holidays would be destroyed by FYP with her.

For those still taking exams, HANG IN THERE! IT's gonna b over sooN! Sooner than u realise!!

No comments: