Wednesday, December 01, 2004

a day b4 Melbourne trip~

Had my hair done in a Korean Hair Salon this mornin~ The service was excellent! I did not regret doing my hair there. I was treated like a princess and I like my new hair very much. Had a new brown colour and juz trimmed my hair. Dun wanna cut it too short coz i like my long hair very much. So, what was the royal treatmenT? i was given this nice cushion to rest my hands on as I flipped through their magazine. Then they served me green tea on this nice crockery. So elegant.

My fren, SIn Na, came to accompany me to do my hair. SHe was really nice! Oooh, I'm gonna miss her dearly! We had chicken Kebab for lunch. Wanted to eat at Makoto originally but we were rushing for time. Sorry Sin Na! We'll try it againz if i ever come to Sydney againz..;)

Finally sent off my luggages thru Jetta Airmail. Hope nuttin goes wrong and i can receive my stuffs in S'pore. Cannot totally trust anyone, i learnt that in Australia.

The weather been getting so hot~ 41 degrees today. i felt like fainting when i reached home. muz drink more water i think. As i'm typing this entry, the wind is blowing strongly. But i dun feel cold. In fact, my fan is on too.;)

okie, juz one more night to go b4 i'm on Jetstar flight to Melbourne at 620am (Sydney time) tomolo. Bon voyage~

No comments: